Progress on the Play Room

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Here are some pictures showing progress on the Play/Guest Room...

Sarah got to pick the color for their room in Geinsheim, so this time it was Anna's turn to pick the color(s). Anna choose red and pink. I'm not sure how this will look to you all on your computers but when I looked at the pictures from this room, it didn't seem as though I was looking at the true colors. We're happy with the way that the pink turned out but we're so happy with the red. For the time being we're going to keep it as it is. I put on the second coat of white yesterday and am now done painting (till next year when I do the stairs, front entance, and kitchen)! The past few days it seemed like I was always cleaning brushes and rollers, so I'm glad to be done!!


0 comments: